Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Blog!!!

So, I am starting a new blog...ya, I know I am fabulous at this one, now a new one....But the topic for the new one is really something I can sink my teeth into...literally... It is: (ta-dah!!!) Single in Seattle and loving it!!!" (No, the ta-dah is not in the title.) After beign here almost 6 months...yes, 6 months...I have foudn thajt there is a ton to do, but most peolpe have not done it yet. Like Bakery Nouveau, who lives here and never goes there....unfortunately, singles....

Which I must say, makes no sense to me....this is a time to really experience so many wonderful things and you don't have to worry about a lot....course this is just my opinion. ;0)

I am really looking forward to the rest of this month trying out things that will appear in the blog kicking off April 1st....one of my favorite days of the year...hehehehehe

No comments: