Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where is that Amy, O Where is That Amy, O Where O Where O Where O Where O Where is that Amy? (To the tune of "Where is my Hairbrush")

Sorry....there wasn't enough room for all of the "O Where's"

So, yes I have been busy a bit and have been extremely neglectful... ironically, I would not change a thing and my become more neglectful in the future....hehehehe

Weather Report: The snow melted came back, partway melted so had some ice. Than a huge snow storm moved in and covered that up, then we had a slushy snow....yucky!!! (I couldn't get up the hil to work at the Elementary school one morning....not fun) So now we have lots of ice. The sun is higher in the sky and even has warmth to it!! Yea!!! The days are getting a bit longer too. I am so ready for it.

Work Report: It is good. We moved our spring concert to April 7th because we are getting the Friday before Spring Break off. Our concert was scheduled the Thursday before Spring Break and a few of our kids are going to be gone. It will be exciting to see the choir's first performance with the 6th Graders.

Life Report: hehehehehe.....It has been distracting.