Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Holiday Season!

Yesterday I stayed over with the Cavan's and it was great! Albert was checking on Santa's location about every 30 seconds. Once he was in Oregon, Albert was off like a shot and in bed. (Normally, he fights it and finds every excuse to stay up.....it was so cute!) He was so excited...this morning, he ran in and was wide-eyed with awe. Both Thomas and Albert were great to watch opening their gifts!

We actually had Christmas Dinner on Christmas Eve and it was both very yummy and very nice. Sylvia's Mom is visiting, a surprise for the boys, and she made rolls that reminded me of Sarah's. For a minute I was home at Mom's and 14 again ;)

This week, I got to to play Chrsitams Carols in a small winds group. It was a lot of fun. We played twice at the grocery store and then did for Christmas Eve. A couple of the high school students joined us. We even got gold coins (chocolate) from Father Christmas.

I hope you all have a fabulous Holiday Season!!

No comments: