Sunday, December 14, 2008

Eternal Humor

So, last week I was called in to talk to one of the members of the Bishopric. They started into a full blown interview (so I got nervous) then he extended the calling of second counselor in the Primary Presidency. (I laughed) He waited. I accepted and then got really excited. He let me know the change would happen in January. Today I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a truck. I did make it in for ward choir practice (Christmas performance is next week and we have only met twice.) As I greeted members of the choir they congratulated me....the change had been made today.

I am honestly excited about it. We have a lot of great kids in this area and I am glad to be working with them. The President and I are a lot a like, fortunately the first counselor is also a strong one that can distill and direct our excitements and strong wills in the correct manner. As always, there us a lot of work and it scares me to think of that level of responsibility to help teach and train those who were more valient than I. It is all vary exciting...Anne get ready for a lt of phone calls (I am over music)

No comments: